[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Best and Worst 5th job skill opinions

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited January 2018 in General Chat
What's your opinion on the best/worst looking 5th job skill? This applies to Job-specific and Class-specific job skills only, so skills like Decent Sharp Eyes and Rope Lift are excluded. Don't base your opinions on damage, just the look of the skill itself.

My favorite is probably Hayato's Battoujutsu Zankou skill, because it's a full-map skill and looks beautiful by making the background dark and the moon appearing above Hayato it's just dazzling, the visual delay in damage applied also makes it even cooler.

Worst is probably Cygnus Phalanx because the birds look annoying af like imagine if they had squacking bird sounds playing while it was up (ugggh). The skill would kinda be cool if it were Unique to Mihile in a way that instead of birds it was Dawn Warriors.
RamuP

Comments

• thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited January 2018
    I really love Hero 5th job skill Worldreaver :P It splits screen then if i use it as last hit to kill mobs, they get splitted as animation o-0 It also bugs some players !
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Best: Corsair bullet party and bullseye, also angelic buster super star spotlight, kinesis mind over matter

Worst:Erda shower, its literally a recolored chain crush and weak.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Best: Mercedes - Sylvidia
    Riding a unicorn and dash through enemies dealing massive damage is a dream come true for Mercedes.

Worst: Beast Tamer - Champ Charge
    For a forgotten class, they get a trash 5th job skill.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    I would say shadower's shadow assault and eviscerate, contender would be dual blade tempest

worst would be nl spread throw, it's a good skill but it isn't flashy, and contender phantom's ace in the hole
  • GrisGris
    Reactions: 200
    Both of Demon Avengers skills are lackluster