[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Too many bugs/glitches encountered

NyaroNyaro
Reactions: 200
edited January 2018 in Tech Support
Hello, I am having a ridiculous amounts of bugs crash right into me when I'm playing Maple...

1. (Common Blaster-exclusive bug) Blaster's bullet cartridge visual bug; the bullets are all loaded up visually 24/7 but you can't use bullets infinitely, and have no idea how many bullets you have currently. The Dynamo gauge is also full (and very unusually red) and also visually only. I have this "bug" every month or so and its usually harmless and can be solved by re-logging, but I can't seem to get rid of it today.
2. Unable to chat on [All] section. I can talk to my [Alliance], [Guild] and [Party] (even whisper) but I cannot say a thing on All. I had to talk to people with Omok game room heading for a while.
3. Unable to interact with Harvesting/Mining. I see the interacting animation for like 1 frame and my character goes back to normal. If i interact again right away, it says i can't harvest/mine yet.
4. Arcane force notice bug; "you need at least ## Arcane force..." or something appears when you enter Arcane river area as usual, but it never disappears. I have waited for 11 min in that area so far and it was still showing.
5. Unable to see monster's hp bar. (Exception of boss hp bars.) They do die, but I just can't see the hp bar on the top and it's really irritating.

Any infos that might help with this:
I have tried about 4 times of re-logs, 3 times of closing the game and loading again, and once of restarting the computer.
I was considering to post this on Bugs Section, but none of my guildies said they had any of these so I assumed this was a personal problem.
I usually open up 3 windows at the time when playing maple : Maplestory window, Game Launcher window, and Task manager (to check if Maple is dc'ing or simply lagging)
Usually dc's (average) twice per day, 4~6 hours of play per day (as of this holiday). Dc's are mostly on the first 2 hours.
Today, I have dc'ed 7 times so far, as of the time I am writing this.
Received a Game Launcher update today, right before playing today.

Comments