[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Allow Legion Mobs to drop Legion Coins and give XP

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited January 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'll be honest Legion got quite old for me and the quests get boring being the same quests everyday, so I just let my units rack up 500 coins and then enter the map just to leave and get my 500 coins. But I think what would be refreshing and give players more things to do in Legion is allow Legion mobs to have a chance to drop a legion coin every so often and give EXP for being defeated based on level. That way it's sort of a nice private training area (I know there's bots but these aren't going to give Star Force tier EXP hopefully and drop significantly in efficiency after level 100 at most) but for low level characters this might be fun to do as you're doing the daily hunts and allows players to obtain coins on the side while the boss's shield is up.