[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MapleStory M Release. Questions & Concerns.

JettYTJettYT
Reactions: 540
edited January 2018 in Non-GMS Content Discussion
Okay so i know the Maplestory M beta just got released a couple of day's ago. Will be completely wiped free. Some questions i've been wondering about.
1.)Will IOS version be released the same day as Android?
2.)Will IOS & Android server's be connected as one?
3.)Can you please make a notification for the phone's when the app get's released?
4.)If IOS & Android servers are being connected as one whole, What will the security be like if any? I know Android has a bunch of way's to get security with mods.
5.)Will there be precautions to people who use or make modifications to the game?
6.)What will the app be rated as, because i really don't want it to be like a childish game for 8+. 16+ would be nice.
7.)Rankings, Character photos, classes. now i know its literally in beta but will you make a sub website connected to maplestory website for the online rankings or will it all be in the app? I would suggest for it to not be in the app due to lag and other issues you might come incounter with. Also if you do make the sub website can you please add the characters photo like GMS rankings. Classes will there be any others or do you have to come together as a team to decide? Will it just be explorers forever or just for now.

Thanks for reading this & looking forward to your reply :)

~Jett
littledrumm
  1. Excited for MapleStory M Official Release?12 votes
    1. Yes
       42% (5 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Don't really care
       8% (1 vote)
    4. YES FOR IOS~
       50% (6 votes)

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    I honestly don't know what the hype is all about for the mobile version.
    JettYT
  • JettYTJettYT
    Reactions: 540
    edited January 2018
    I honestly don't know what the hype is all about for the mobile version.

To be honest, i love mobile games more than PC because my phone can actually handle the process unlike my crappy computer cpu. Also it's kind of on the side of old school maple..
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    here they post the news about release and other info https://twitter.com/PlayMapleM
    also they said they work on ios for realase and skip beta

the maplesotryM its not to replace reg maple its more to kill free time or go chat and enjoy with buddys when not home or near pc
    its mobile afterall its not made for hard gameing-grind

the ranking its fine i dont see issue to be on site aswell its just copy wont make lag
    if we can add coustom photos on ranking will be nice :)
  • DanFariasMDanFariasM
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2018
    Having Maple on our mobile is many veteran maplers’ dream come true
  • DanFariasMDanFariasM
    Reactions: 400
    Having Maple on our mobile is many veteran maplers’ dream come true
  • TripleDotTripleDot
    Reactions: 200
    Hi, I am very excited about the new release of MapleStory M and I had played the game for days now. I found that the game drains my smartphone battery life quite a lot and I am finding a solution to tackle this problem to minimising my smartphone's battery lifespan. Since it is a mobile-based MMORPG game, is MapleStory M able to be played in a Smartphone Emulator like BlueStack and what are the concerns such as detection of hacking etc if using an emulator?