[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"Currently In Game" but no Window actually opens

EmiDawnEmiDawn
Reactions: 100
edited January 2018 in Tech Support
Hello,

I was AFK in the game yesterday and I believe that there was a server update during that time. Since then I have not actually been able to access the game. The game launcher loads and says "currently in game." The Nexon security image shows up but apart from that nothing else happens. The Maplestory icon shows up in the Task Manager but the game doesnt actually launch. I have restarted my computer and tried a few times with no luck. What should I do?

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    EmiDawn wrote: »
    Hello,

I was AFK in the game yesterday and I believe that there was a server update during that time. Since then I have not actually been able to access the game. The game launcher loads and says "currently in game." The Nexon security image shows up but apart from that nothing else happens. The Maplestory icon shows up in the Task Manager but the game doesnt actually launch. I have restarted my computer and tried a few times with no luck. What should I do?

try repairing installation in the nexon launcher UI