[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Any update on Marvel errors?

R0bbinUrHoodR0bbinUrHood
Reactions: 300
edited January 2018 in Tech Support
After umpteen attempts to use my marvel spins I finally found a GM notice about Marvel Machine Errors.

**Marvel Machine Error R-1**

Senior GM Atquei - Today at 14:02

We discovered a bug in Marvel Machine. We are aware of the bug and the issue is currently being investigated.

Please understand that this bug will not take away the Marvel Machine Spin when you receive the following error message:

{ image not included }

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Any further information on this and what is going to happen if not fixed by midnight PST?!?!

Thanks

EDITED TO ADD: Installing Chrome and using that for marvel spins instead of Firefox fixed the problem for me.

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    Either way, marvel spins can still be used but not purchased after the event is over.