[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Add Decent Time Leap Node

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited January 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I think it would be nice to have a Decent Time Leap node that anyone can use, whether the difference between decent and original be only cutting a % of the whole duration, having a longer cool down time than the original, or both.

Lv 1 Time Leap resets cooldown of skills (excluding) hyper/ other cooldown cutting skills/5th job skills by 50% of remaining cd (300 second cooldown)
Lv 25 Time Leap resets cooldown of skills (excluding) hyper/ other cooldown cutting skills/5th job skills by 75% of remaining cd (240 second cooldown) (Can't be used while normal Time Leap is on cooldown and vice versa)

With this, I don't see what would be considered bad about it. It would save a lot of time with buffs with cooldowns after deaths and that's the only reason why I want the skill around.

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2018
    Honestly, it's usefull for just a few classes, i prefer either one that reset hypers or one that upgrade Bucc's one and make it reset HIS hypers only, like a 5job boost.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited January 2018
    Are we just going to have a decent everything from now on? Is this what its come down to? This is even worse than the decent kishin node suggestion, at least that has reasonable justifications. This one is just petty, you 'want' it because cooldowns annoy you. If it bothers you that much, main a shade.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    I'd say it's fairly balanced with the 300 second cool down.