[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

LF> Girl in scania that wants spoil a guy (SCANIA)

LegendRusLegendRus
Reactions: 200
edited February 2018 in Off-Topic Discussion
I just don't get 1000k nx every week like others and I don't have a bunch of friends who are all helping each other get better. So I gets hard but I'm somewhat funded but the sexist thing is always girl Lf> sugardaddy lmao like comeon can't we show people that's not how it always is. I'm chill add me if you are interested in just getting to know me. InZombieAct
Scania

Comments

• RoseDropRoseDrop
    Reactions: 875
    edited February 2018
    Oh my
    Mehia
  • NakazatoJLNakazatoJL
    Reactions: 1,505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    The world is trully in ruins...
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited February 2018
    I don’t think this stuff happens anymore. The stuff you see now on smegas are just jokes now. But seeing an actual girl get free stuff in maple is rare now, they moved on to twitch donations
  • LegendRusLegendRus
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2018
    I was playing lol but honestly i know there are pimps in Maplestory lmao. just had to see comments for myself xD.
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited February 2018
    In Bellocan/Nova there's a lot pimps that have mule accounts. Which i get the purpose, but come on.