[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beauty Salon,scroll wheel doesn't work in face tab

PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
Reactions: 3,195
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Ui, Beauty Salon System, Functionality

Brief bug summary: The mouse scroll wheel doesn't function in the face tab.

More details: In the face you cannot scroll up or down using the mouse scroll wheel, unless you hover over the scroller, however the mouse scroll wheel works fine in the hair tab.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open the equipment window then press the salon key

2. Click on the face tab, and try to scroll up/down using the mouse scroll wheel

3. Now try to scroll while the mouse hovers over the scroller

( In the video i scroll with my mouse scroll wheel in both the hair and face tab, but as you can see you cannot scroll using the mouse scroll wheel in the face tab, unless you hover over the scroller. )

*You should be able to scroll using the mouse scroll wheel in the face tab even while not hovering over the scroller.

*This is what i'm referring to to as the scroller:
uNgrpVy.png

Character name: irrelevant

Character level: irrelevant

Character job: irrelevant

World name: irrelevant

Date and time of the incident: i believe it started to happen since the v.189 midnight monster bash update
  1. Does your scroll wheel works in the face and or hair tabs at the beauty salon?0 votes
    1. Yes, it works in both the face and hair tabs
       0% (0 votes)
    2. No, it doesn't work in either the face or hair tabs
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Yes, it works in either the face or hair tabs
       0% (0 votes)
    4. No, it doesn't work in both the face and hair tabs
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Has this been forwarded?, or can anyone else test if this happens to them?

*I Cannont scroll up/down using the mouse scroll wheel in the "face tab" while hovering over the face slots, i can only scroll whlie hovering over the scroller in the "Beauty Salon".

I can however scroll freely in hair tab even when I'm not hovering my mouse over the scroller.

In the video above: i used the mouse scroll wheel to scroll in both: the hair and face tabs, but as you could see in the face tab it would only scroll when i hover over the scroller.
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Does anyone else also have this problem?
    I have noticed that when i try to scroll up or down with my mouse scroll wheel it moves the hair tab up/down even when I'm at the face tab.

Can someone else try to scroll using the mouse scroll wheel in the face tab and let me know if I'm the only one with this problem, i also reinstalled ms and it didn't fix it sadly.

My main problem is that I can't use the mouse scroll wheel to scroll in the face tab.
    (The mouse scroll wheel works in the face tab only if i'm hovering over the scroller ingame)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Thank you for the report, it's been forwarded.
    PhantomMasterThief