[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot start the game

jacarandaTjacarandaT
Reactions: 200
in Tech Support
Hello,

It has been a long time since I played the game. I don't think I was banned previously but I keep facing with this problem when starting up with the game.

Cannot access the game for following reasons:

1)Game world is down for maintenance
2)You are accessing game from banned IP
3)Your internet connection is not stable

I tried playing at both my house and my boyfriend's place so it's not a Wifi issue. My computer is brand new so it is definitely compatible. Game world is not down for maintenance as well.

Comments

• chiiadventchiiadvent
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2018
    i been haveing same problem and still have not fround a solution
  • MaLoProjectMaLoProject
    edited July 2018
    Same here.... same error. Tried running in compability mode and AV off, reinstalled about 5 times to different paths, didnt help.

Well i see nothing changed over the years *nostalgic screaming*

GM please any help
  • KinesisCrihsKinesisCrihs
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2018
    Mi maple no entra... tengo windows 10 .. ala hora de darle jugar desde el nexon launcher ... aparece nexon game security como siempre luego de eso tendria que iniciar el juego pero no pasa nada. Me sale para volver a darle la opcion jugar y asi no puedo iniciar mi juego . Alguna ayuda? porfavor . Lllevo 2 meses ya sin poder jugar.
    Intente cambiar a windows 7 y tampoco se puede . Alguien que me ayude gracias :(
  • MaLoProjectMaLoProject
    edited July 2018
    Hey NX... would be nice if you answer us.... what happend to your GMs ? I dont see any answers to this problem even outside of ms forum ?????

Edit: i build a shitty pc with some spare parts i had lying around and on that pc it just worked fine...so im clearly not banned etc...

The main device i cant play on is a Razer Blade Stealth
    - i7 4GHz 8th gen
    - 16 gb Ram
    - Intel UHD 620 Graphics
    So my system is good enough for maple...

So why is it running on a shitty PC but not running on my brand new 2 weeks old Razer ???
    Its brand new so it cant be iP banned....
  • MaLoProjectMaLoProject
    edited July 2018
    So seems like the solution is found.

After a windock reset it worked...

So try that

Flush and reset winsock
    1. Press "Windows Key" & R The Run box should now appear
    2. Type "cmd.exe" in the box and click "OK" The command prompt window should now appear
    3. Type "ipconfig /flushdns" and press "Enter" on your keyboard
    4. Then type "netsh winsock reset" and press "Enter" on your keyboard
    5. Reboot your PC.

That worked for me
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2018
    This happens when the server cannot be connected to properly. If you were banned a blue box would appear when you try to log in.