[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The True Psychopaths Of Humanity

MineatMineat
Reactions: 1,300
edited February 2018 in Off-Topic Discussion
UPDATE: Updated the text with the Google Keep versions and forgot to say in order "WONDERFUL "historian.""

Password: MankindsIDReturnedorYourHatingFaithRevealedForever

Google Drive Link: [Removed]

More highlights are in the files. More files are all over. They are just impending backups. Thank you.

And now for the following info explosion.

Imagine the cheapest reason to live by taboo and the cheapest reason to get killed combined with an even cheaper reason to get killed by history alone ever for the worst reason ever!

Remember when you couldn't call something by abbreviation, nor a founding name and nor a purpose? That's the sheer form of history tallied by someone(anyone, in that case!) getting hurt. That culprit hurting that someone thinks of dogma as a stronger purpose, is an unexpected enemy/ally with no apparently viable background and a higher class and would harm that person more times than(no, their leagues of justice would harm us unfairly out of these wonders like that WONDERFUL "historian” being killed!) any average, dreaming human in any reality.

The problem: we've overlooked our reasons to forgive but didn't lose our sight of justice thanks to realists who can't take 90% of their reality(100% is an insane killer as 90 is only needed and/or enough to see the truth why) as what it is. If we loved any higher classes in our family, we would forgive their flaws, solve problems with them and us, seek their guidance and branch away from them with only 90% realism for a good(has to fluctuate in that order, too!) reason. If we don't, we surely would have lost all balance between winning/losing/tying. Maybe if that person was able to forget their history, we'd know what the true enemy is no matter the rank/number. All I'm saying is that life is getting scary here and we ought to fight the reality that truly wants us dead. I'm not saying anything else about drawing the line here.
  1. Do you think this applies to MapleStory's true timeline?2 votes
    1. Yes
       0% (0 votes)
    2. No
       100% (2 votes)

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2018
    This is a zip file containing a zip file containing a random picture of a stick person and two password-protected text files, neither of which make any sense. One of them starts randomly talking about Dracula.

I'm not sure what this is, but I'm pretty sure it's spam. Since this isn't a repeat offense or anything I'll be keeping your post, but I'm removing your download link as a precaution.
    Helpful advice: Purple prose makes things the opposite of clear. You should mention what you're talking about before launching into wordy descriptions of it.
    DarkPassenger