[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[CRASH] Crashes when going into cashshop/autcion H

PazPaz
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Whenever i try to enter to the cash shop or action house the game just freezes , black screen and then the music stops AND I CANT EVEN CNTRL+ALT+DEL or opening new dekstop , nothing helps but to restart the computer completley , i even tried to wait once about 30 min and still nothing heppends.
its like that around few weeks allready and i couldent find any sulotion for this anywhere.

ive tried to troublshoot to win7 the nexon launcher and some files ( like maplestory lucnher and maplestory.exe ) to win7.
tried to repair and re-install.
tried also to turn of anti-virus but still nothing helps , i dont even get an error.

please i cant play like that i need the auction house and cash stop!

Comments

• PazPaz
    edited February 2018
    Whenever i try to enter to the cash shop or action house the game just freezes , black screen and then the music stops AND I CANT EVEN CNTRL+ALT+DEL or opening new dekstop , nothing helps but to restart the computer completley , i even tried to wait once about 30 min and still nothing heppends.
    its like that around few weeks allready and i couldent find any sulotion for this anywhere.

ive tried to troublshoot to win7 the nexon launcher and some files ( like maplestory lucnher and maplestory.exe ) to win7.
    tried also to turn of anti-virus but still nothing helps , i dont even get an error.

• PazPaz
    edited February 2018

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Why are you copy and paste spamming the same bug report?