[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Migration World Event

OthyOthy
Reactions: 810
edited February 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
my Suggestion is to have migration Event again so everyone can chose his World Easy and can transfer items and Account i wish this Event come again i wish maple understand
the issue
i just like to transfer or Migrate my account from Broa to Luna i wish its come true

Comments

• OthyOthy
    Reactions: 810
    edited February 2018
    my Suggestion is to have migration Event again so everyone can chose his World Easy and can transfer items and Account i wish this Event come again i wish maple understand
    the issue
    i just like to transfer or Migrate my account from Broa to Luna i wish its come true
  • KushyDragonKushyDragon
    Reactions: 1,715
    edited February 2018
    Othy wrote: »
    the issue

Not, going, to, happen.

Luna, is, EMS, and, not, GMS.

So, It'll, never, happen.

Deal, with, it.