[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Allow Sweetwater Equipment to be Traded

PizzamanPizzaman
Reactions: 1,080
Member, Private Tester
edited February 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi,

I want to find out why Nexon continues to keep sweetwater gear untradable in the regular worlds, and in the whole design
of gear progression, it has become a major obstacle in continuing to upgrade myself since I cannot exchange or sell the gear for better sets of equipment.

Now that the removal of the free market is under way in an upcoming patch, I sincerely request nexon to consider what role
sweetwater equipment should play during a player's life time. You allow tyrant equipment, and terminus equipment to be traded
once by use of the platinum scissors of karma cash item, but why not allow sweetwater items to be traded in the same way?

Here is an example. On my world, I have an old sweetwater staff that I spent
so much time making and its just sitting there in my inventory, fully scrolled and cubed but since I upgraded its totally useless now , and all it is
good for is to take inventory space. I would love to give this weapon to one of my alternate characters or be able to sell it in the auction house.

Please consider this heart felt request as a method to improve the experience for all maplers on regular worlds.

Thanks,

Pizzaman

Comments