[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[SOLVED] unable to progress in Mechanical Hearts

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,140
edited February 2018 in Bug Reporting
h59st8p.png

EVENT: Mechanical Hearts v2

ISSUE: Phoebe never recognized the rescue of original 8 wonderoids and kept sending me into aspire to re-rescue the original 8.

More detail:
I wanted to rescue Adam and Eve on a character who had completed the original Mechanical Hearts but Phoebe never recognized the full rescue of the original 8 (see pic above) I haven't found a way around this, I wasn't able to get into the Adam and eve portal because of this. Even after dropping the quest she kept offering [discarded inventory] only. Even after re-rescuing the original 8 I could never progress onto Adam and Eve. This didn't happen on all characters.
*strike all that, I thought it was the issue but it wasn't since this was a repeatable quest for coins I doubt it was the root of the problem... my bad I never kept doing that last time round.

Issue: I could never progress to adam and eve on one character who rescued all the original 8 wonderoids and I have zero clue as to why, the quest and the portal to start it all just wouldn't work on one character. Sorry I wish I could give you more info but maybe you ended the adam and eve quest earlier then the actual wonderoid event because it's due to end soon????

A bit late now as the event is about to end but FYI for future.

EDIT: I was PM in game by a player who recognized my character, basically told me to go into window mode and as soon as I went into window mode and the portal became active, nothing happened when I tried full screen. As mentioned i didn't have to do this for my other toons so no idea why I had to do it with this but if you're like me and the portal isn't working log out, log in, go into window mode then investigate and the portal should work.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2018
    What happens when you attempt to enter the portal?
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited February 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    What happens when you attempt to enter the portal?

it just didn't work and at times just didn't show.... however a solution was just PM to me, apparently when this happens I need to exit the game fully, log back in, go into window mode and the portal works... weird but it worked.