[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Aspire industries shop inquiry

CocoDriloCocoDrilo
Reactions: 640
edited February 2018 in General Chat
So im just trying to buy the Can´t live without you chair and its telling me i have not met the requirements? what do i need to do? i have already saved about 10 wondroids

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2018
    The Can't Live Without You chair requires you to complete Season 2 by rescuing both Adam and Eve.

If you've already completed the quest "Subjective Morality" (the end of Season 1), enter Investigation Mode and go to the map "The Freedom Trail". In the center of the map is a hidden portal. Enter it and you'll start the Season 2 quests (you will have to watch a series of cutscenes from the perspective of both Adam and Eve, as well as complete the jump quest twice).
    Once you've rescued them, there is a quest where you wake them up and introduce them to the rest of the cast. After that, you can purchase the chair.
    CocoDrilo
  • CocoDriloCocoDrilo
    Reactions: 640
    edited February 2018
    Thanks, i will try this right now!