[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Evangelion Preventing me from Install Maplestory

BrenkensennyBrenkensenny
Reactions: 200
edited February 2018 in Tech Support
While a few days ago, During the Disturbing Denial of Service attack on Maplestory, a new Evangelion patch came in and I downloaded the patch and it said (Installation Failed) This product cannot be installed. This has never happened before anyone who can help me get back on Maplestory and who is causing the Distrubing Denial of Service attacks.
I tried Repair the Installation on Maplestory this ended up the same thing
Tried Uninstalling and Re-Installing Maplestory, This same showed up because of this Evangelion Patch.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2018
    There was no DDoS attack that occurred recently I'm aware of, and the Evangelion patch hasn't been released yet.

I would recommend uninstalling Maple through the launcher and reinstalling fresh. You might not have to redownload, though you should back up your files before you uninstall. Try doing the same for the Nexon launcher as well.