[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't Get Into Helisium

FrappucinoFrappucino
Reactions: 300
edited February 2018 in General Chat
i was > lv 90 and i was trying to start the magnus quest called [easy magnus] magnus simulator and after talking to cartalion at pantheon, i talked to beldar to initiate the quest called To Pantheon to get into Helisium but that quest is no where to be found. apparently this is a bug that has been going on for a while?

has anyone happened to have found a solution to this yet?

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited February 2018
    What class are you?

The Magnus pre-quest is part of the following class (Kaiser, Angelic Buster, Cadena) story line, so you must progress the story line quest to get into Helisium story arc if you are one of those class.

The "To Pantheon" quest is sometimes bugged for non-KMS classes (uncommonly happen after a patch) due to GMS copying the KMS version of the class requirement list for the quest line (which doesn't contain the non-KMS class). (Make thread in bug reporting section if this is the case)
  • FrappucinoFrappucino
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2018
    Rexaar wrote: »
    What class are you?

The Magnus pre-quest is part of the following class (Kaiser, Angelic Buster, Cadena) story line, so you must progress the story line quest to get into Helisium story arc if you are one of those class.

The "To Pantheon" quest is sometimes bugged for non-KMS classes (uncommonly happen after a patch) due to GMS copying the KMS version of the class requirement list for the quest line (which doesn't contain the non-KMS class). (Make thread in bug reporting section if this is the case)

im angelic buster. do you by any chance know if the story quest line i might need to try would be [nova laboratory] or is that not it?

i've just sent them a support ticket
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited February 2018
    I'm not sure which quest unlock the Heliseium quest line (the first quest in the Heliseum section for Angelic Buster is called "Where's kaiser", you should check the light bulb left of screen and on your head for that quest if you finished all the story line quest), but all quest under lv 90 under the "Angelic Buster" section should be completed just in case. http://maplestory.wikia.com/wiki/Quests/23
    Quest under Nova laboratory (the job section) I believe is not required