[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game connection issue

akali93akali93
Reactions: 310
in Tech Support
Hi,
I'm coming back to the game after a few years. When I'm trying to log in, everything is going fine until I'm reaching to select channel window. When trying to enter a channel, the game freezes for a few seconds (on the "Connection to server" message), and then an error popup appears ("Having trouble logging in? Try logging in at maplestory.nexon.net or visit the Nexon homepage..."). I also can't access this forum - right now I'm using my phone hotspot, which also allows me to easily log in the game.

I'm using the North America - Kradia server (although this happens on all servers).
Needless to say that I have a fast internet connection, and no other connectivity issues anywhere.

Thanks in advance.
linternazul

Comments

• linternazullinternazul
    Reactions: 200
    edited April 2019
    Did yoy solve the problem? It's happening exactly the same for me, and i don't know why.