[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sengoku High Event Ended early [bug]

IcydropIcydrop
Reactions: 655
edited February 2018 in Bug Reporting
Hello, there appears to be a bug and the event Sengoku High has ended earlier than expected. On the official nexon post, it states it ends on "Wednesday, February 28, 2018 12:59 AM". The time right now 2:51 CET and the npc to go into the event map has completely disappeared. I have been playing hours daily everyday throughout the last two weeks to save up enough event coins to purchase the Sengoku Renshi Title and Sengoku Hakase Badge but now I cannot because the event has finished 10 hours earlier. The tokens have also disappeared from the cash shop. Please can you make sure the correct times are displayed on the website as it is misleading and I feel that i have wasted all that time and effort and have got nothing out of it. I can't redeem the coins I have earnt because the shop is gone along with the event.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/28247/sengoku-high-february-14-27

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2018
    It did not end early; as the web notice states, the event was set to end in your timezone at 12:59 AM, CET. It is currently 4:00 AM CET:
    4BHOjEV.png?1

2:51 AM is 1 hour and 51 minutes after the end date specified in the post.

However I will note that the event does tend to return. You should be able to spend the coins the next time the event comes around.
  • IcydropIcydrop
    Reactions: 655
    edited February 2018
    Thanks for clearing that up, I got confused with the different time zone times