[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Old Account issues

Prophet607Prophet607
Reactions: 200
in Tech Support
I'm not sure if this is the place I should go, but I'm all out of options. My old account that I've had for probably 10 years uses an email account that I no longer have access to. Of course, I have other emails, but I have tried everything I could and yahoo doesn't have the tech support capabilities to aid me in recovering that email which is currently connected to that account. Is there anyway to change the email account associated with that without having direct access to it? If so or if no one knows, could you direct me to someone/somewhere that would be capable of assisting me? I am desperate at this point. Thank you so much in advance.

~Prophet

Comments

• Prophet607Prophet607
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2018
    I'm not sure if this is the place I should go, but I'm all out of options. My old account that I've had for probably 10 years uses an email account that I no longer have access to. Of course, I have other emails, but I have tried everything I could and yahoo doesn't have the tech support capabilities to aid me in recovering that email which is currently connected to that account. Is there anyway to change the email account associated with that without having direct access to it? If so or if no one knows, could you direct me to someone/somewhere that would be capable of assisting me? I am desperate at this point. Thank you so much in advance.

~Prophet
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited February 2018
    Hello

Sure hold on.

I forgot the e-mail I used to log in. What do I do?
    What you'll need to do is submit a ticket with the information noted below. Nexon America Customer Support will then investigate the information included and should your information match up, we will be able to change the e-mail on the account to a new one. If we are unable to verify that you are the account owner, we will not be able to change the e-mail address for the account.

In the ticket field select: Account Related > Email Change Request

Subject: E-mail Change - Forgotten E-mail Address

To be able to assist you with your issue, please be sure to provide as much of the information requested below in your ticket as possible.

Account Verification Questions:

When did you notice that you were unable to access the account?
    Account’s registered email address
    Account ID (if applicable)
    If the email was changed from the registered e-mail address, please let us know what your previous e-mail address was.
    Full first and last name as it appears on the account (may only be available on older accounts)
    Registered birthday
    Which Nexon games do you normally play on this account?
    The Security Questions & Answers on the account if selected
    Purchase History Verification:

Please give the dates (in the last 90 days) of NX Purchased on the account in question (Credit Card, Paypal, Xsolla only).
    Name of the items purchased
    Dates the items were purchased
    Government/State issued photo ID:

If over 18 please attach one of the following to your ticket:

Driver’s License
    Passport
    Government Employee ID
    We only need to verify your full name, date of birth, and photo on the ID. You can block out any other information that you don't want us to see before attaching a copy to your ticket.
    If under 18, attach both documents listed below to your ticket:

Certificate of Birth/Adoption
    Photocopy of Parent's ID
    We also need you to provide us with a new email address that is not currently associated with another Nexon account.

***All personal information given to us will be redacted from the ticket once we verify account ownership.

Submit a request

Link to support center

Good luck.