[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Damage range FLUCTUATING...............

johnsmitjohnsmit
Reactions: 700
edited March 2018 in Bug Reporting
ive noticing lately my damage range goes up and down seemimly down alot lately when i relog wtf are u sneaky little f.ks up2 ae i lost 40k over night not even after a relog at that rate and as ive been seeing it happens often enough that i dont seem to go up ffs. eg ive lvld my arc symbol 2 times past 20k higher then my current and somhw for no goddam reason it fluctuates without my attention as in no upgrading wtf is wrong with ur system these are THE BUGS THAT NEED FIXING NOT A stupid ass incorrect word.....
SORT UR SHYT U LAZY morons! u dont even fix bugs they are all the kms patch bugs.... -_- what is ur job... make money. whateva means necessary f.k the game or everything in it lets jst fk it so ppl buy mre shyt u lil cnts enjoy hell cause lol bch its coming as much as evolution says otherwise LOL gudluck To UR POOR SOUL.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2018
    I'm not sure what this is, but, no...just no. I'm closing this because your only two posts on this forum have been nonconstructive rants and insults. Please report this in a nicer tone if you have a bug report to file, following the bug reporting guidelines.

As for why your range may be fluctuating, assuming you have a soul weapon equipped, soul weapons increase attack depending on the number of monsters you kill. If you log off or unequip the weapon, you'll lose the attack buff. That would explain why your range lowers whenever you relog.
    There are a number of other reasons your range may be fluctuating depending on which class you have and their passive buffs.
    YinYangX
This discussion has been closed.