[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Skil: Shadow Walker has wrong damages increases.

SevenYue77SevenYue77
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
The shadow walker skill that theif uses increase the damages, but in the description it says Final damage increases. Please Fix the bug!!!!!!!

Comments

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Hello.

Is your character a Night Walker, Blade Master, or Shadower? I just tested the skill on my Shadower and it properly increased my Final Damage, so this may be job-specific.
  • ThatBaldyThatBaldy
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited March 2018
    Hi, Shadower here as well. When I use the skill shadow walker I get a 10% damage increase as well as the usual 6% final damage increase from dark sight. It does not increase the final damage of dark sight like the skill says it would.
    If it makes a difference my shadow walker skill is only level 1.
    Also you forgot Night Lord :D

Character name: FiveADay
    Character level: 210
    Character job: Shadower
    World Name: Reboot
  • XasosXasos
    Reactions: 300
    edited March 2018
    Tested on my Night Lord, getting the same problem.
  • SoyavistaSoyavista
    Reactions: 430
    edited March 2018
    Reboot 250 Dual Blade
    Shadow walker working as intended

My friends list agrees that this problem is nightlord specific and does not affect shadowers or DBS
  • FreeTempoFreeTempo
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited March 2018
    234 NL here, I can also confirm that I do not get the Final Damage increase when using Shadow Walker.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited March 2018
    Thanks, it's been forwarded.
  • ShikiShiki
    Reactions: 200
    Hello another DB from LUNA this time and i have this bug too, basically when i use normal dark sight my final dmg go from 20 to 44 but if i use shadow walker it still go only to 44 but my bonus dmg get raised instead from 59 to 70(my shadow walker should give me 11% FD at lvl 6)
    Also u guys above u sure arent getting confused with the bonus final dmg u receive while using shadow walker with the skill"advanced shadow walker" ?because these 2 skill buff should stacks.
    try to confront your stats while in normal dark sight and shadow walker