[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't reset pic among other issues.

FrancesFrances
Reactions: 100
in Tech Support
So I recently decided to get back into MS since it has been about 5 years since I last played. The last time I played was through steam so I downloaded the game again through steam. I opened the game and attempted to play only to realize that I had forgotten my pic. I then tried to reset my pic around five or so times. I tried with the game open, i tried hitting reset with the game open and then losing the game and reopening it after I go the message that my pic had been reset, and I have tried not opening the game at all and resetting through the website and then opening the game. None of these attempts worked. I then used the chat feature on the website to ask for help. They told me that it was likely because I was using steam, which made sense to me. So, I uninstalled MapleStory and installed the Nexon launcher. I tried to install MapleStory using the Nexon launcher and it would download about 50MB before saying that the product could not be installed. I am really confused and sad that this likely means I have to give up on MapleStory. If anyone has any possible solutions I would really appreciate it.

Comments

• nimbexanimbexa
    Reactions: 100
    I am having the exact same problem; have you resolved it yet?