[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tyrants make me wanna scream (move this plz ty)

xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
Reactions: 1,860
edited March 2018 in Rants and Raves
Cape at 10 stars is fine (forced to no boom) but i even spent over 7 bil and yet i blew up 2 tyrant boots. and then belt. couldnt get past 5 (selling). how lovely... I'm done.
Note: Move this to Rants or General Chat. Didn't pay attention to category. Thank You.

Comments

• TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited March 2018
    I dont think any one in the history of maplestory has succefully yolo'ed to 15 star tyrants. No booms with guardian scroll is the only way.
  • iSleepiSleep
    Reactions: 510
    edited March 2018
    I left all my Tyrants at 8 stars, no way in tf I have enough money to get to 15 stars.
    Only have boot and cape though, glove and belt too much for me.
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited March 2018
    yeah based on the potentials I have, my 5 set absolab was still killing a little bit. What irritates me was people expect so much out of me. I left 10 on cape and boots at 8 until i get another clean shoe.
  • ShakaAlekShakaAlek
    Reactions: 970
    edited March 2018
    I managed to boom 2 items out of 2 attempts at the 1% css that have a 2% boom chance on failure. And I have another 100% fail+boom rate on the old 70% potential scrolls, when they still destroyed items on failure. Your luck's not so bad, cheer up :P