[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bug: Storage Room 4 slot coupon doesn't work

azzacuraazzacura
Reactions: 765
edited March 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Storage room 4 slot coupon from hot week doesn't work.

Brief bug summary: I got the Storage Room 4 slot coupon from the hot week box today, used it, and it didn't expand my slots.

More details: I currently have 52 slots, and can buy more coupons from the cash shop, so I'm not full. Upon using the coupon I got a message from maple admin saying the coupon was used succesfully, even though nothing happened. I restarted the game but still no extra slots. I know nothing happened because right before accepting the hot week box I filled my storage room with stuff, and after using the coupon it was still full.

Steps to reproduce: Accept the coupon from hot week and immediately use it and check your storage room.

Character name: MercFourHire

Character level: 203

Character job: Mercedes

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: 06 march 2018 11:17 CET

Edit: After exactly one hour the storage room updated and I got my slots. Still can't be right that it takes so long...

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Storage slot expansions can take up to a few hours to register. That is probably unavoidable. But I will ask Nexon to put a notice about that in the NPC dialog.