[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The game didn't work for me

iOpsiOps
Reactions: 100
edited March 2018 in Tech Support
Hello,

basically i downloaded the game and i played it for over 8 years and everything was fine until they made this Nexon launcher thing..
lot of bugs and errors and it ended up with that when i press "Play" button it turns to currently in game *note: i checked my task manager and nothing about MapleStory is up except nexon launcher ofc. and then a message pops up "Notice: A problem occurred while trying to access the system files. do you want to repair this problem?" and there is two choices with leads to the same thing 1- repair now 2- cancel , and when i press repair now basically it turns to downloading and verifying for 1 sec and then the play button show up again, and here is the thing: the circle never ends, and it didn't work, i kept going in this circle for 3 hrs only pressing play and repair, play and repair ....

here is couple of things i tried on my own, reinstalling, files repairing, run as administrator and everything my god gave me to get it back to life.. and nothing worked

can someone help me with this please, Thanks

here is the ss:
Maple1.png
maple_3.jpg
Maple_2.jpg
maple_4.png

and then it back to the orange play button and if i pressed it, the same rotation come out.

Comments

• StevenIMPACTStevenIMPACT
    Reactions: 400
    edited March 2018
    I suggest to download the game on steam to avoid this issue tbh.
  • iOpsiOps
    edited March 2018
    I suggest to download the game on steam to avoid this issue tbh.

hit me with the steps pls ?
    edited March 2018
    Literally just download Steam and then search Maplestory on the steam store..?
  • iOpsiOps
    edited March 2018
    it's not there ?
    i searched
    edited March 2018
    You have to download Steam... It literally has a searchbar, use it.

The Steam Version of MapleStory is only for Europe and American players.
  • iOpsiOps
    edited March 2018
    You have to download Steam... It literally has a searchbar, use it.

The Steam Version of MapleStory is only for Europe and American players.

i seached on google and i found a link that let me access steam and maple so i clicked on it and i found that maplestory is blocked by my region ? lol thats ridicules