[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Where are my character pictures?

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited March 2018 in Tech Support
Okay I know that I am banned, but even before that happened I could not see the pictures of my characters on the site. When I go to the player ranks and I am logged in, all my character pictures are just little squares. When I right click on the squares and click on open image in a new tab I don't get the picture. I am given an error
Server Error
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
I really would like to be able to see my characters again, even if I can't play them.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2018
    The ranking image servers are typically wonky due to the updating nature of the ranks. For some time recently, they weren't working at all.

As of this moment, the rankings themselves work, however the display of your characters, such as your main character appear to be using a different URL. It's either being truncated for some reason, or it's pulling the wrong URL entirely.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited March 2018
    well sometimes when I try to look at my characters it is a different persons account entirely. I just reload the page a few times and then it is me.
  • Eangel13Eangel13
    Reactions: 100
    why is this website so crappy