[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Huge lag/ping issue?

ThatRandomShadeThatRandomShade
Reactions: 1,250
edited March 2018 in Tech Support
Today I've tried logging into maplestory (working maybe 30% of the time) and have severe ping/lagging issues and crashing several times as well, It has been working completely fine for a month or two now but today its basically unplayable, I haven't changed any settings or my network connection, wondering if anyone has any tips or is experiencing the same thing as well

Comments

• ThatRandomShadeThatRandomShade
    Reactions: 1,250
    edited March 2018
    Today I've tried logging into maplestory (working maybe 30% of the time) and have severe ping/lagging issues and crashing several times as well, It has been working completely fine for a month or two now but today its basically unplayable, I haven't changed any settings or my network connection, wondering if anyone has any tips or is experiencing the same thing as well

EDIT: accidentally posted this twice, If a mod could remove one that would be helpful!
    EDIT 2: somehow my connectivity issues have solved themselves and I am experiencing no lag as of now, not sure if it will come back or what caused it tho.
  • SnowedSnowed
    Reactions: 840
    edited March 2018
    I'm getting lots of sever lags and D/Cs too. It's not even funny because my internet is fine.