[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Received All Hot Week Boxes. But No 2nd Box.

FrappucinoFrappucino
Reactions: 300
edited March 2018 in Bug Reporting
I have been receiving hot week reward boxes everyday from Monday to Sunday. However, I didn't get an offer to pick another box from one of the days. The only reason I could think of is because I forgot to open one of the boxes but the description in hot week page says I only needed to receive the box. Nothing about opening it.

Comments

• LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Hiya, did you claim each box in the same world?
    Frappucino
  • FrappucinoFrappucino
    edited March 2018
    Rheariel wrote: »
    Hiya, did you claim each box in the same world?

yes in the same world , on the same character
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Unfortunately, the requirement is to open all the boxes.

I will remind Nexon to either change the text or change the coded requirement.
  • FrappucinoFrappucino
    edited March 2018
    AKradian wrote: »

I don't suppose it's possible for them to manually send the second gift box as compensation of sort, could they? perhaps through Blair the Package Deliverer?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Frappucino wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »

I don't suppose it's possible for them to manually send the second gift box as compensation of sort, could they? perhaps through Blair the Package Deliverer?

You can try creating a support ticket and explaining that you got all the boxes, but the instructions didn't specify you had to open them, and you were really looking forward to getting another [whatever you were going to double] today, and could they please give it to you.
    My guess is they'll probably say, "sorry for the inconvenience of the unclear instructions, but we can't do that," but maybe you'll be lucky and get a more sympathetic GM. Worth a try.