[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Got banned, need vouches - Dupsy

DupsyBeraDupsyBera
in Off-Topic Discussion
If you guys know me, my ign is Dupsy, in Bera.
few months ago I got banned for using "terminal" hacks. Nexon say its permanent and they say that their decision is final and cannot be changed, I belive it can be changed.
If anyone who knows me and can vouch for me that im not a hacker, please do it..
Thanks and have a good day :)

Comments

• rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited April 2018
    I don't know you kid but i know a few people who got hacked off of their hack shields. Too be more specific There hack shields run when your in maple and not and can auto ban you even if you not hacking in maple. I heard one story of one person hacking another game and the shields went off and ban his character very known guy as well but nexon said it cant be undone. I can also note their hack shields go off when hacks aren't in place you can be ban for just afking. I am only stating what i know and seen from what people wrote and presented. But i wish you best of luck as maybe there might be someone left who can help you out. Nexon lost a lot of players due to this and will lose more with a community who don't care.
This discussion has been closed.