[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Yellow/purple bar filling slowly in Dream Defender

thrakkesthrakkes
Reactions: 2,135
edited March 2018 in Bug Reporting
Most weeks since Dream Defender release, due to server latency (or lag), the yellow or purple bar doesn't fill as fast as it's suppose to be. The best moment to do Dream Defender would be in the hours following a game maintenance, maybe up to 24 hours, more or less depending of server. After these hours, delay.

I could play on Thursday March 8th a few hours after the maintenance was over and when I attempted Stage 100-110, I could easily clear these stages. Yellow bar filling at the good speed here, smooth server:

Starting my run at 0:42:

Then, I tried Dream Defender yesterday, so Tuesday March 13th, at around 9-10am PDT, with server lag:

*Another note, which is a bit off-topic, but also affected by server lag, boss spawn in Dojo, Fatal Strike 1 Duration and Worldreaver Buff duration may be delayed due to server lag. On this first video, when doing stage 102 as example, once Fatal Strike lasted like 5 seconds instead of 2 sec. Most end game players are using this special node due to this.
Even statues in Pink Bean may spawn 1 sec slower because of this. So I suppose everything are delayed by 1 or even 2 seconds.

Comments

• thrakkesthrakkes
    edited March 2018
    Weird that I got more attention on reddit than here lol. This is still happening after this new week maintenance.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    edited March 2018
    Still stuck with 1 second delay for bar filling long time after maintenance. Just tried tonight.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    edited April 2018
    Still happening. For certain players, when finding a good ch, they are fine. This should not happen here x.x