[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

6th Angel one time entry

YinYangXYinYangX
Reactions: 3,995
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Event content

Brief bug summary: If certain conditions are met, you can "Eliminate 6th Angel" only once a day.

More details: Not sure what the exact conditions are but whenever I do "Eliminate 6th Angel" from the map Chicken Festival 2, after I finish the first run, the "Eliminate 6th Angel" mission is then removed before I can do my second run. (The other factors I'm not sure about is maybe it has something to do with my combo counter before I enter or the fact I get to step 60+, but I've entered shortly after combat on other characters or gotten 60+ step and both on other characters and don't seem to get the same bug. Also, this has happened to me at least 3 times, twice shortly after the reset so I know I'm not remembering wrong.)

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: (possibly)
1. Be in combat till you have ~100 combo on Chicken Festival 2 map.
2. Break combo and enter "Eliminate 6th Angel" shortly after
3. Reach ~step 65.
4. Arrive on reward map and notice that the "Eliminate 6th Angel" mission is gone from event notifier after just first run.

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Cygnus277

Character level: 226

Character job: Night Walker

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: Mainly noticed after the Mar. 15 patch, maybe before, because I also know that if I enter from Lach Main Street, I had no problem recently.

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)