[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
[Feedback] Stellar Detectives Reopens
After a short galactic interlude, Chase and her crime fighting friends are back to thwart the evil crime organization PULSAR. Left with only a magical diary, it's up to you to continue in hot pursuit where the Stellar Pet Detectives left off and put a stop to PULSAR's plans. For those who managed to solve the case, what were some of your thoughts on this relaunch?
- What do you think of the Stellar Detectives intro story line?
- With the recent changes, are you more inclined to play through Stellar Detectives on multiple characters?
- Is this content challenging, yet enjoyable?
- Are you including the Hyperspace Cube dungeon PQ as part of your dailies?
- What do you think of the exclusive prizes offered from the dungeon?