[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Why tho.

SufferThorSufferThor
in Rants and Raves
I signed into my lvl 120 Demon slayer which took me days to level since I barely know how to play the game let alone hack, and it had been MONTHS since playing this character, sign in and see my inventory with a wopping 14m (OMG that's not that much, but surely you guys think I'm legitimately hacking?) I am not even looking to get un-banned, I don't play Windia anymore and quite frankly probably wont even play this game anymore. It was a very fun game, nostalgia and such but ruined by COMPLETE **** MORONS as an excuse for a corporate entity, this game could be so much more if cosmetics weren't a month long for how expensive they are, they should be permanent. Do a monthly membership and for members offer exclusively the ability to create any character any time, maybe dxp weekends for members.. etc. You guys ruined this game and losing players in wrongful bans and treating them like **** with their appeals. Id be surprised if this company lasts much longer.

P.S I wish I knew how to hack, seems like actual hackers last longer than I did playing legitimately, maybe I could have actually got somewhere?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2018
    The rants and raves forums is to relieve stress, not bash Nexon and threaten to hack.

Close reason:
    • Nexon bashing
    • Hack discussion

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6835/code-of-conduct#latest
    Inappropriate Discussions/Profanity:
    - Controversial, illegal (pirating, drugs, other illicit etc.), adult (drinking, sexual activities and references) and Terms of Use-breaking (hacking, glitching, account trading, private servers, etc.) discussions are not allowed.
    Harassment/Flaming/Trolling
    - Inflammatory threads towards the game, the players, the company and its employees will not be tolerated.
    Behavior Towards Nexon
    - You are free to express yourself on the forums but not on Nexon's expense.
    - This means we will not allow derogatory comments, threats, intellect insults, "crusades" against Nexon or our users, and other comments encouraging other members to accept a certain ideology about Nexon.
    - We do welcome feedback and constructive criticism.
    - Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one.
This discussion has been closed.