[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestion for Future MapleFests!

MacAndMapleMacAndMaple
Reactions: 400
edited April 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So I attended MapleFest as a guest of my friend who got selected, and I have some feedback for the event as a whole.

- The venue was fine. Given the small number of booths, it felt complete. Had it been somewhere bigger, it might've seemed a bit lackluster.
- The lines were kind of annoying but could be rectified. I spent the better part of an hour waiting for the "Zakum Challenge". Perhaps next time provide more devices to be running simultaneously?
- The stamps never actually served a purpose. Whether you got 1 or all the stamps (like I did), you still got your bag at the end, and, if I am not mistaken, allowed to win the 100k+ NX raffle at the end.
- The booth activities were fine, but I felt like the "Dance, Dance, Stop" area was not very fitting. We're Maplers - some of us are just introverts in public.
- For the love of Cygnus, please add a limit to official merch that is in high demand. I was told about 2-3 hours into the event that most official merch was already sold out, due to scalpers.
- If you're going to upscale the event in the future, invite more players.

Overall, it was a nice event, but anything can be improved. What do you guys think? What improvements do you think Nexon can implement for future events like this?

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited April 2018
    They should had booked a larger indoor location (if Nexon booked the Dodgers stadium it will be nice assuming they have interiors like City Field back in New York.) LA is a looot hotter than New York and the wait booths on the rooftops was dreadfully hot (my body cannot take the heat at all.) If Nexon can find a larger location without exposing people to the intense heat (or if could be me overreacting,) it would had been great!

The theater where the effect was poorly lit. I tripped on almost every step in the theater including the platforms used to hide cables going across the floor. Did anyone trip frequently at the event?

Other than that, GMS's bday was fun! I cannot believe it turned 13!