[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[SOLVED] Can't Complete Mu Lung Quest

Elaina82Elaina82
Reactions: 100
edited April 2018 in Bug Reporting
For the quest, "Eliminating King Sage Cat", I did the first part and brought 100 cat dolls to Do Gong. Now, he wants me to get 100 more cat dolls, which I did, but now when I talk to him he says his normal dialogue and acts like the quest doesn't exist. The quest is still listed in my quest log, and I can put it in my quest helper to show that it is completed, but sometimes it also gets rid of itself from the quest helper. I'm not sure if this is an issue for everyone or if it's a problem on my end, but I would appreciate any help anyone could give me!

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited April 2018
    Go to Goblin Forest 1, you'll get a new lightbulb quest called Master Goblin's Call.
  • Elaina82Elaina82
    Reactions: 100
    edited April 2018
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    Go to Goblin Forest 1, you'll get a new lightbulb quest called Master Goblin's Call.

ohh thank you so much! I have so many of those quests that I haven't done and I didn't see it lol. Thank you!