[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unbelievably Exhausting Black Screen Bug

GreekFreakGreekFreak
Reactions: 100
in Tech Support
So, I've done everything I could possible to avoid making this post. I have first went through pages and pages of this forum to find a possible solution to my problem. None were found. What I found instead was that most people who actually made a topic in regards to the Black Screen bug have been ignored completely? It's amazing. I've tried youtube videos, nothing has worked.

In short, the problem occurs only after you enter your PIC and log into the Maple World. Once in, immediately afterward you get a blacked out screen which freezes and becomes unresponsive after 30 seconds or so. Now, this happened to me earlier this afternoon. I have no idea why it happened, I started playing Maple Story again just a couple days ago. No problems up until now.

Please, dont ignore yet another player wishing to play Maple Story. Please offer some assistance.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    If you are using full-screen mode, try switching to windowed mode, by pressing alt-enter on the world-select page.
  • Yo1nkYo1nk
    Reactions: 200
    Same thing is happening to me