[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

lvl up from 220 - 225/230

EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
Reactions: 1,185
edited April 2018 in General Chat
I started to train from Lvl 214 in the last months and in Lvl 215 to 220 i started to train at Sky Whale Mountain in mixed Crilias
and then i got the Lachelein after like 2 months pretty fast
i have done the Lachelein quests in 1.5 hours and able to start the Dream Defender
i also complete the Dream Fragments questline and got the Butterfly Dream Medal

I only need to get to 225 cuz the only map that i cant go is the Lachelein Canal that the only map that i need to get the Achievement of Lachelein Explore

Lvl 219 i did by 40b exp and after lvl 220 i need 80b exp and to lvl to 225 i need 100b exp

How much time i can lvl from 220 to 225? is it hard to lvl to 225?
and may i also can get to 230 to get the Morass? lvl 229 is 120b exp
so is that possible to lvl to 225 or even to 230?

ty for help

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited April 2018
    If you can find someone to kishin or monolith your map, getting to 230 (If you have the damage) won't take that long.

Also, the leveling pace really picks up once you can access Cavern Lower Path in Arcana.
    EvanTrinity
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited April 2018
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    If you can find someone to kishin or monolith your map, getting to 230 (If you have the damage) won't take that long.

Also, the leveling pace really picks up once you can access Cavern Lower Path in Arcana.

i just finished the Lachelein and i even didnt get to 225 and got the Arcana so after that ik that place