[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No sound effects.

InonBDInonBD
Reactions: 300
edited April 2018 in Tech Support
Hi! About a week ago there are no sfx from my game. The BGM and skill sound (Character's shout) are working though. The sfx bar is on and on maximum. Checked Volume mixer. Reinstalled the game. And my DirectX version is 12.
Anyone can help?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2018
    I'm not sure what you mean, could you give an example of a sound that isn't currently playing? For example, mob sounds and such?
  • InonBDInonBD
    edited April 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    I'm not sure what you mean, could you give an example of a sound that isn't currently playing? For example, mob sounds and such?

Mob sound, skill (not character voice) sound, finishing quest sound, jumping sound, etc..
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Uncheck the box that says "Mute" on SFX.
    Even if the slider is all way up, if that box is checked the sound will be muted.

OR try to to a full-shutdown Hold left shift when pressing shutdown in the start menu
  • InonBDInonBD
    edited April 2018
    Uncheck the box that says "Mute" on SFX.
    Even if the slider is all way up, if that box is checked the sound will be muted.

OR try to to a full-shutdown Hold left shift when pressing shutdown in the start menu

The mute box is unchecked, I did a full shutdown but the SFX is still missing.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Try to move the slider all the way to the right ( Louder ) ?
    other then that, there's nothing really that i can say other then try to do a repair installation, and if that fails, Delete MapleStory, Nexon Launcher, restart your pc and reinstall from scratch. Good Luck
  • InonBDInonBD
    edited April 2018
    Try to move the slider all the way to the right ( Louder ) ?
    other then that, there's nothing really that i can say other then try to do a repair installation, and if that fails, Delete MapleStory, Nexon Launcher, restart your pc and reinstall from scratch. Good Luck

Tried that as well. still not working...
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Then you might have a problem with your pc
  • InonBDInonBD
    edited April 2018
    Then you might have a problem with your pc

Why would it be? It worked perfectly two weeks ago and everything else outputs audio just fine. Only on Maplestory it happens. :(