[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon Launcher Currently In-Game

GaryJNgGaryJNg
Reactions: 410
edited April 2018 in Tech Support
I have been trying for hours on end to get this to work but it still isn't. I've looked at so many forums and nothings working!!!

Every time I click Play in the Nexon Launcher, the NGS appears, it'll say I'm "Currently In-Game" and then about 15 seconds later nothing happens, and the Play button appears again.

I've tried:
-uninstalling and reinstalling, as well as re-downloading the whole game
-editting the soScreenMode in regedit
-killing any maple and nexon launcher/runtime processes in task manager, restarting the launcher and retrying to no result.
-restarting my PC
-re-downloading the entire launcher
-clicking the gear settings and repairing Maple
-disabling my firewalls
-ticking the box which runs everything as admin in my Nexon folder

Please help! This game is legit unplayable for me as I can't launch it from it's individual files or the Nexon Launcher. I know I can download it through Steam but if Nexon are making a separate launcher which is supposed to work, I want to be able to launch Maple from it.
robertfarnezi

Comments

• SurinaSurina
    Reactions: 200
    edited April 2018
    make sure your internet is stable- also it could be the game files themselves are corrupt.it happened to me one- i had to re-download instead of repairing maple itself
  • VamazingVamazing
    Reactions: 300
    okay A: Change your title, many people have the same problem recently and your discussion looks unrelated

B: This seems like a recent issue that hopefully WILL be fixed soon.
    As there is obviously a lack of players in the game.