[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Additional Auction House features

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited April 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'd like for more features to be available in Auction House because there's so many flaws compared to it's Free Market / MTS predecessors.

The two things that made Free Market great were the abilities to chat and it's ability to have people explore all the things you have to offer.

If Auction House had it's own chat feature where players in the Auction House could communicate and advertise what they have to sell it would be much better. Even more so to have a feature to show your item in the chat similarly to how the Item Megaphone works but exclusive to the Auction House. Chat will have a cooldown of 10 seconds to prevent spam and will allow players to black list players abusing the chat (right click their IGN to blacklist) or report bots. Auction House is primarily used as a way to get what you want and get out and you can only see about 12 pages of recent items put for sale but lacks the ability to truly explore what's available in the auction house, it would be nice to see who is selling the item and then be able to click on their seller id (IGN) and see what other items they are trying to sell to peek your interest.

That's really all I want to be added in the auction house because it's really hard to sell items that aren't high in demand because they are unaware of the item's existence, but if players were to see what other stuff I'm selling from the popular stuff they buy from me or allow me to advertise such items in the Auction house to peek their interest in buying it, it'd help alot.

Comments

• JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    A wishlist that isn't just a single listing bookmark.
    -maybe wishlist is like a saved search instead and clicking it goes to the results right away?

Names in the ah
    -buyers can't beware when sellers are anonymous

Improve searches in general
    -example if you search the highest category for cash items it should show all instead of just hats. I think there's a similar issue with totems not showing up unless you narrow the search to only totems.

Suggestion: change the mvp reward for AH
    -limiting the number of listings is lame, let's give a big number of listings to everyone like 50 or 100
    -change mvp to be a tax and duration bonus only
    -maybe default timer is still 24 hours, 48 for silver, 72 for gold, 96 for diamond

???? There's always more possibilities