[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Reboot] IceTea is Recruiting!

PeachyLycheePeachyLychee
Reactions: 100
in Guilds
IceTea In REBOOT is now recruiting players wishing to join. Whether if you are new or old everyone is welcomed without discrimination.
We offer;
+ boss carries on nearly all bosses,
+ helping you to progress by giving you tips to minimize time and mesos
+ giving you a friendly and family-like environment
+ absolutely 0 tolerance on any third party software/bot/hack/scripting/macroing
+ taking time to help members progress and picking up the game
+ profound knowledge on game and boss mechanics including quests and other misc.
+ exclusive guides to help members progress faster than the average joe
Join now to participate in this lively guild that would spam until you DC

Comments

• LordChronologicalLordChronological
    Reactions: 400
    Hello PeachyLychee, i have requested to join yall's guild! My ign is LordChrono i have a level 97 thief looking for a guild to join
  • EbontribeEbontribe
    Reactions: 425
    edited May 2018
    im looking for an active guild! super into the reboot just getting tired of solo-ing at 201 on my DS and 175 on my Kanna.
  • NasaghostNasaghost
    Reactions: 100
    Hello, I requested to join your guild! My IGN is "Costellano" and my main is a 201 NightLord. I am hoping you all can help me with some CRA runs! Hope