[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please give Jett a chance on spotlight nexon

HynessHyness
Reactions: 400
edited May 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I adore Jett. The animations are great, character concept is amaizing, i love the speed of skills.
You did wonderful on this class even thought you could've just copy pasted zen.
I would suggest that you would buff Jett's skills such as Starforce Salvo, Singularity Shock, Backup Beatdown, Starfall and Starlines to make Jett match the great concept and design you've given to it. I myself don't main Jett but as someone who has seen Jett and has seen how weak such a great looking class is i can't help but to ask for buff to such amaizing looking class.
Thank you for hearing me out the person who is reading this.

Comments

• TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited May 2018
    they did, they were revamped i believe less than a year ago and their starfall ability map wide attack was spammable no cooldown and everyone got their jetts to 200 super fast and then later they patched it and over nerfed it with an overly punishing cooldown think it is like 1 minute should be no more than 30 seconds imo oh well. was one of the easiest characters to 200 for me when they initially released the revamp for em
  • HynessHyness
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2018
    I know about revamp, but Jett cannot even compete with pre kms skill balanced Corsair in anyway