[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon Launcher Not Working

LanteariaLantearia
Reactions: 200
in Tech Support
Hi. I'm a long time player of Mabinogi, hoping to also play MapleStory (and MapleStory2). Unfortunately, my launcher won't work. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, fixing the installation, and even running the MapleStory.exe client as administrator, which they've disabled. Thing is, I've never had any issues playing Mabi, and the launcher works just fine. I can't figure out why my MapleStory launcher won't work.

Once I press play, it turns grey, then says 'currently in game'. I can usually get the NGS to pop up, but after that, a few moments later, the play button will turn blue once again. Is there anyone who knows how to fix my issue? I'd hate to miss out on a game simply because I can't figure out the launcher...

Comments

• SeriousMillzSeriousMillz
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2018
  • LanteariaLantearia
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2018
    Unfortunately, I have. Through the Nexon Launcher, it's repairing the installation. I've actually tried that several different times in the past two weeks I've tried playing the game, at least about six times or so. I have the Launcher since I play Mabi, will be playing Maple2, and want to play Maple, so having the launcher seemed like a good idea.

Do you think I should download it through Steam and try verifying through there? It wasn't launching through steam either, so I gave up quickly there, but... Maybe that'll work?

EDIT: The Steam Launcher still isn't working for me, either...
  • DogecoinDogecoin
    Reactions: 100
    Exact same problem, can't launch it through Nexon launcher or steam :/
    Really wish they would fix this, I really want to play...
  • KnightsoulKnightsoul
    same thing, cannot launch on PC for the past 2 months. kept prompting me reasons: 1. world under maintanence, 2. IP banned 3. Network not stable.
    When will it be solved? i am not the only one having this issue