[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon Launcher won't open at all

SheepySageSheepySage
in Tech Support
It's a couple days into the Maplestory 2 closed beta test but I have yet to open even the Nexon Launcher.

The damned thing won't open at all, I've already tried everything I could find on the internet, and I've already gotten 3 days worth of assistance from Nexon support to no avail.

It's really demoralizing not being able to play after waiting for years and doing everything possible to get into the closed beta test (I got in from the road trip event, finished it in the first minute).

I know they're working hard to fix the bugs but it's just so sad for me right now...

Has anyone else had the same issue with Nexon Launcher as me?
Like when I try to execute the application, the loading circle appears around my mouse for 2 seconds and stops; nothing else happens after that. If so how did you fix it?
I want to try anything possible right now while I'm waiting on Nexon support...