[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Party System?

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi again

so i just had this idea, where when a person in a group of 2 or 3 are in a party they should increase the spawn of the monster so it would be like a kishin or a frenzy

but i think it should be where if one of the party member doesn't do anything (attacking and moving, and etc) it should disable the spawn rate

because usually when people party i think they don't like the exp decrease (even if there's a party exp i think it gives less now and no one wants to party on the same map)

and making monster spawn more gives them a good reason to party and share the map since they'll still get the same amount of exp

i don't think it's unfair to the people that spent money on frenzy totem because they could still just have the spawn increase to themselves alone
(also it shouldn't stack with frenzy or kishin, cause that would be... very laggy and very broken in my opinion o. o)