[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Reboot] R> Inked! Fun, friendly casual guild!

RainbowRoseRainbowRose
Reactions: 610
edited May 2018 in Guilds
Hello everyone! So when I played years ago, in Galicia (now GRAZED) I had my own guild under a different name and it was very relaxed and casual and overall a great group of people! I'm hoping to start fresh with a new guild in Reboot!

Are you:
-Someone who loves Splatoon and Nintendo overall?
-Looking for a casual and friendly guild?
-Someone who Has a 3DS/Switch and want more friends to play your games with?
-A casual mapler who doesn't have several hours a day to dedicate to Maple but still want to be part of a cool guild?

Why not join Inked? I'm aiming to create a relaxed, casual guild environment without any pressure to be the best there is.
Eventually I might be strong enough to solo bosses and do carries but until then, I just want to relax and have fun!

Now for requirements:

-Age at least 16+
-No hackers
-at least be able to get on twice a week (I understand some people have work/school and have demanding schedules)
-be friendly!!

I also want people that would actually give this guild a decent chance and not just leave because there's only a few members now or something

Feel free to send a join request if interested or reply here with a short intro about yourself, or add me in game: ArcanineRose
Lifender

Comments

• LifenderLifender
    Reactions: 300
    I,ll want to join the guild,
    My main ingame is a thunder breaker lvl 196, CaptainLife, i try to enter everyday atleast 30 min
  • CrushedCokeCrushedCoke
    Reactions: 200
    hey, add me IGN: InstaDrunk
    long time returning player