[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

game crashing way to often

robtbsrobtbs
Reactions: 440
edited May 2018 in Tech Support
my MS client, is crashing way to often, even if im not doing anything, some times by just going into the CS or market section

any idea?

Windows 10, i7 , 16gb de ram , 64 bits

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Sounds like what we call "cc-dc".
    Changing channel has a high chance of causing a client crash within a minute or two, even if at first it looks like everything is behaving normally.
    Going into Cash Shop or Auction House counts as changing channel, as does going to Monster Life, Dimension Invasion, Commerci Union PQ, using boss queue, and a few other things.

This has been a known issue for years. Not much you can do about it, unfortunately :( You can somewhat reduce the risk by using ethernet and making sure your network connection is reliable (no packet loss). But that won't remove the risk completely.
  • dimnut43dimnut43
    Reactions: 920
    edited May 2018
    game lagging to the point where it says hack detected .... no hack ... is game lag can you please close game and fix until you get it right and not blame me for hack thank you very much
    Lyeden