[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

We all want a merge

Comments

  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 1,405
    Posts: 160
    Member
    edited August 15
    DFDFD wrote: »
    Roni777 wrote: »
    Maple do world transfer. If you don't like the server you are at, just move server when it is available. Noone force you to stay?
    The last world transfer event is what caused this problem to begin with. Another one will only make it worse since even more people would transfer to Bera and the rest of the worlds would turn into even more of a wasteland.

    that would be if they leave Bera open to transfer.

    Then that would make Scania Bera-2.0, and leave the rest desolate still. The problem is that there are just way too many worlds for the current game population. Even if you spread everyone out equally between all worlds, they would still be underpopulated.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 7,780
    Posts: 2,454
    Member
    edited August 15
    All this has already been said. Just let the think-tank do its thing.
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 1,405
    Posts: 160
    Member
    edited August 15
    I'm just responding to you. Why make that comment if you know it's already been addressed?
  • NicholasBNicholasB
    Reactions: 965
    Posts: 49
    Member
    edited August 16
    DFDFD wrote: »
    I'm just responding to you. Why make that comment if you know it's already been addressed?

    Becuase Dark is 1 of those people who like to be alone and don't want to merge worlds, even though the majority want to.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 7,780
    Posts: 2,454
    Member
    edited August 16
    NicholasB wrote: »
    DFDFD wrote: »
    I'm just responding to you. Why make that comment if you know it's already been addressed?

    Becuase Dark is 1 of those people who like to be alone and don't want to merge worlds, even though the majority (in this thread) want to.

    I appreciate the call out, and the invitation to respond to this comment about myself, but personal opinions have little importance, especially about other forum members. So, with that I decline to respond to the callout. But, thanks for mentioning me. Have a good day.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 1,425
    Posts: 191
    Member
    edited August 17
    if nexon has another dumb transfer event during the same time this year when school just starts im going to be so done. i prob go on the biggest rant in history.
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    Reactions: 720
    Posts: 48
    Member
    edited August 19
    riza wrote: »
    if nexon has another dumb transfer event during the same time this year when school just starts im going to be so done. i prob go on the biggest rant in history.

    Me either, it'd be such a bad idea for so many people... I will probably miss it as well :(
  • MarkTahmazovMarkTahmazov
    Reactions: 420
    Post: 1
    Member
    edited August 20
    World leap event or world transfer coupon
  • BiooomsBioooms
    Reactions: 330
    Posts: 17
    Member
    edited August 20
    yeah, im not participating in this thread anymore, same arguments on both sides. you want a response? re read the thread.


    Arwoo addressed this specific thread when it was created. Until Arwoo gets more information, all you can do is really talk. If Arwoo doesnt have information to pass on to "95% of maplers" that want "this", then you "95%ers" will have to be patient.
    And can made up percentages please stop being used. How did you come up with 95%, just say "the majority of this thread want it"
    Example: Let's say there's a good round number of players; (made up number) 50,000.
    You say 95% of maplers = 50,000 x .95 = 47,500 maplers want "it". How exactly can you know 47,500 people want it?
    it'd be more factual to say, " 95% of people in this thread".
    NicholasB wrote: »
    DFDFD wrote: »
    I'm just responding to you. Why make that comment if you know it's already been addressed?

    Becuase Dark is 1 of those people who like to be alone and don't want to merge worlds, even though the majority (in this thread) want to.

    I appreciate the call out, and the invitation to respond to this comment about myself, but personal opinions have little importance, especially about other forum members. So, with that I decline to respond to the callout. But, thanks for mentioning me. Have a good day.
    All this has already been said. Just let the think-tank do its thing.

    I knew you wouldn't be done with this thread. it would also be equally untrue to say "95% of the people in this thread [want a merge]" as well. Both statements use a fictitious statistic. Although they're both probably around that number. How are you going to critique someone for using fictitious statistics and then correct them by suggesting other ways to use fictitious statistics more believably? whether you exaggerate a little or a lot it is still not factual. I think the vast majority of us can agree something needs to be done :) and whether its 55% or 95% of us its enough to do something. tell me how you really feel passenger.

    I also want to point out that telling someone their personal call out isn't important to you and acknowledging and appreciating someone mentioning you in a call out is technically responding to that call out. The way you addressed his comment is very paradoxical. You are tricky with the English language.
  • BiooomsBioooms
    Reactions: 330
    Posts: 17
    Member
    edited August 20
    All this has already been said. Just let the think-tank do its thing.

    Why would you bother posting this comment? Please refer to your comment two pages ago about saying the same things over again "yeah, im not participating in this thread anymore, same arguments on both sides. you want a response? re read the thread".

    See if you analyze your post from acouple pages ago it's clear you no longer want to interact with this thread because the same arguments are being stated on both sides. However two pages later you address this thread again by saying "all this has already been said" in another one of your posts. This is also very contradictory behaviour on your part. You came back to the thread you no longer wanted to be apart of for the same reason you wanted to leave the thread. How can we trust the opinion of someone who is unsure of what they themself want? Please explain your thinking here it is confusing me.

    Because all I know is a lot of us need a merge (or alli if you prefer). More people mentioning the same arguments will reinforce their validity to Nexon when they read through this suggestion thread (idealistically atleast). So I don't see it as redundant, but rather reinforcing, yet here you are trying to derail the thread you don't want to be a part of. Reflect on your approach to this DarkPassenger.
    Mercedes4Ever31
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,245
    Posts: 192
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 20
    how bout we just merge everybody and double the channels
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 7,780
    Posts: 2,454
    Member
    edited August 20
    yet you call me back out, and I appreciate the call out, but the last time I wrote something here was about 4 days ago. So, I appreciate the call out and opportunity to respond to you. But I decline to comment. Thank you, have a good day.
  • Mercedes4Ever31Mercedes4Ever31
    Reactions: 895
    Posts: 51
    Member
    edited August 20
    Bioooms wrote: »
    All this has already been said. Just let the think-tank do its thing.

    Why would you bother posting this comment? Please refer to your comment two pages ago about saying the same things over again "yeah, im not participating in this thread anymore, same arguments on both sides. you want a response? re read the thread".

    See if you analyze your post from acouple pages ago it's clear you no longer want to interact with this thread because the same arguments are being stated on both sides. However two pages later you address this thread again by saying "all this has already been said" in another one of your posts. This is also very contradictory behaviour on your part. You came back to the thread you no longer wanted to be apart of for the same reason you wanted to leave the thread. How can we trust the opinion of someone who is unsure of what they themself want? Please explain your thinking here it is confusing me.

    Because all I know is a lot of us need a merge (or alli if you prefer). More people mentioning the same arguments will reinforce their validity to Nexon when they read through this suggestion thread (idealistically atleast). So I don't see it as redundant, but rather reinforcing, yet here you are trying to derail the thread you don't want to be a part of. Reflect on your approach to this DarkPassenger.

    It's Dark, for some reason, he's always attacking people who disagree with his opinion.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 7,780
    Posts: 2,454
    Member
    edited August 20
    Bioooms wrote: »
    All this has already been said. Just let the think-tank do its thing.

    Why would you bother posting this comment? Please refer to your comment two pages ago about saying the same things over again "yeah, im not participating in this thread anymore, same arguments on both sides. you want a response? re read the thread".

    See if you analyze your post from acouple pages ago it's clear you no longer want to interact with this thread because the same arguments are being stated on both sides. However two pages later you address this thread again by saying "all this has already been said" in another one of your posts. This is also very contradictory behaviour on your part. You came back to the thread you no longer wanted to be apart of for the same reason you wanted to leave the thread. How can we trust the opinion of someone who is unsure of what they themself want? Please explain your thinking here it is confusing me.

    Because all I know is a lot of us need a merge (or alli if you prefer). More people mentioning the same arguments will reinforce their validity to Nexon when they read through this suggestion thread (idealistically atleast). So I don't see it as redundant, but rather reinforcing, yet here you are trying to derail the thread you don't want to be a part of. Reflect on your approach to this DarkPassenger.

    It's Dark, for some reason, he's always attacking people who disagree with his opinion.

    I appreciate you mentioning me and inserting yourself in the comment fellow forum user Bioooms posted in calling me out, but I decline to respond to you. Thank you for the opportunity to respond. Have a good day.
  • AlantinoAlantino
    Reactions: 715
    Posts: 37
    Member
    edited August 20
    chooz wrote: »
    how bout we just merge everybody and double the channels

    A very few people will disagree with you but when you think about it, this is actually by far the best idea ever.
  • BiooomsBioooms
    Reactions: 330
    Posts: 17
    Member
    edited August 20
    yet you call me back out, and I appreciate the call out, but the last time I wrote something here was about 4 days ago. So, I appreciate the call out and opportunity to respond to you. But I decline to comment. Thank you, have a good day.

    So 'no longer participating' for you means 4 days? Why should we listen to someone with this poor discipline, who evidently also makes contradictory statements about their actions?

  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 1,440
    Posts: 179
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 20
    Alantino wrote: »
    chooz wrote: »
    how bout we just merge everybody and double the channels

    A very few people will disagree with you but when you think about it, this is actually by far the best idea ever.

    If their servers weren't total garbage I would say that would be an intriguing idea. However, look at all the posts from Bera players saying how god awful the lag has been ever since they allowed leaping into Bera. If Nexon could actually support a stable server I would think otherwise but... well, you know the answer to that.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 7,780
    Posts: 2,454
    Member
    edited August 20
    Bioooms wrote: »
    yet you call me back out, and I appreciate the call out, but the last time I wrote something here was about 4 days ago. So, I appreciate the call out and opportunity to respond to you. But I decline to comment. Thank you, have a good day.

    So 'no longer participating' for you means 4 days? Why should we listen to someone with this poor discipline, who evidently also makes contradictory statements about their actions?

    Thank you Biooms for the feedback and for the opportunity to respond, but it would be best advised to not make this personal about me and my discipline or lack of, but rather feel free to contribute to the topic. If you feel that something hasn't been said regarding this request, feel free to bring it up.

    there's a difference between declining to add on to the subject matter and addressing a call out, or a trap that's been set to further spiral things out of topic. If I begin to address every thing you've tried to point out with added "constructive" criticism, I'd be falling into a trap. So, again, I thank you for the opportunity to respond.
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,175
    Posts: 152
    Member
    edited August 20
    Mira wrote: »
    Alantino wrote: »
    chooz wrote: »
    how bout we just merge everybody and double the channels

    A very few people will disagree with you but when you think about it, this is actually by far the best idea ever.

    If their servers weren't total garbage I would say that would be an intriguing idea. However, look at all the posts from Bera players saying how god awful the lag has been ever since they allowed leaping into Bera. If Nexon could actually support a stable server I would think otherwise but... well, you know the answer to that.

    I think Dark Passenger is against this specific idea, i doubt anyone believes every world but Bera should be dead at leastI hope so. That doesn't neccesarily mean everyone believes merge everything into one world, the solutions can vary from this.
  • AlantinoAlantino
    Reactions: 715
    Posts: 37
    Member
    edited August 21
    Acgnolia wrote: »
    Mira wrote: »
    Alantino wrote: »
    chooz wrote: »
    how bout we just merge everybody and double the channels

    A very few people will disagree with you but when you think about it, this is actually by far the best idea ever.

    If their servers weren't total garbage I would say that would be an intriguing idea. However, look at all the posts from Bera players saying how god awful the lag has been ever since they allowed leaping into Bera. If Nexon could actually support a stable server I would think otherwise but... well, you know the answer to that.

    I think Dark Passenger is against this specific idea, i doubt anyone believes every world but Bera should be dead at leastI hope so. That doesn't neccesarily mean everyone believes merge everything into one world, the solutions can vary from this.

    No, the only solution is to merge everything into one world, and even that may not be enough... I won't even be surprised at all if even that won't be enough...
    And yet we have ton of worlds... ridiculous...